Terms and Conditions
The web-site voices-festival.org (hereinafter— The Site) is the official web-site of VOICES Festival.
Usage of this site constitutes acceptance of the provisions set below:
1. All Site content including, but not limited to, information, documents, date, design, and structure of web pages is the property of ID-REEL SARL (\VOICES Festival).
2. Media may use information from The Site when proper reference is given to ID-REEL SARL (Festival VOICES) voices-festival.org unless other specified source of information is provided, in which case then that source should be cited.
3. Société Globale de Marketing Territorial SARL (VOICES Festival) is not liable for direct or indirect damages, lost profits, arising from the use or inability to use the documents posted on The Site.
4. Navigating through hyperlinks on The Site are for information resources of other organizations and their websites. ID-REEL SARL (VOICES Festival) is not responsible for the accuracy of the information or content of other organizations. Users should independently verify information from other websites.
5. Electronic messages posted in the information section of the site may be removed without notice.
6. Persons who violate these provisions shall face civil, administrative, and criminal liability in accordance with the legislation and laws of the Russian Federation.
7. The text of provisions and conditions published on The Site may be revised or amended without prior notice. Use of the information published on The Site shall comply with the wording which operated at the time of visit to The Site by the user.
8. Issues or questions relating to the use of information published on The Site, or the terms and provisions of The Site, may be directed to the Press Agent of the VOICES Festival Elena Palina via email: email@example.com
Technical problems in the operation of The Site should be addressed to:
We are grateful to the State Corporation "Rosatom" for their assistance in the wording of these provisions.