The VOICES Film Festival, now in its 5th edition (from 4th to 8th July), is inviting journalists working in all types of media! If you would like to cover the Festival, please read through this information and complete the accreditation form below.
We ask that all media representatives cooperate with us by complying with the following terms.
Rules for accreditation of media representatives
1. We offer accreditation exclusively for official representatives of registered media associations (press, radio, TV, online media, websites, professional bloggers).
2. For television, no more than 3 individuals from any one media department will be given accreditation. For print and online, accreditation will be granted to only 1 person per media outlet (in exceptional cases, news agencies can get accreditation for a photographer).
3. Applicants are reminded that an application is not a guarantee of receiving accreditation for the Festival. The press office retains the right to deny accreditation without explanation, but we do guarantee that every application will be considered on its individual merit.
4. During the Festival, the accreditation card gives you the opportunity to attend all official events:
All film screenings, press conferences, seminars, round tables, masterclasses, сultural events (with the exception of the events when tickets are distributed by the organizers) For the attention of photographers and television crews: unrestricted photo and video shooting is permitted at all Festival venues and events, with the exception of cinemas during film screenings.
6. Personalized press packages and accreditation cards will be handed out from the 4th of July at the Festival press centre in Vologda. Please present an identification document when you collect your accreditation card. We advise you to carry this accreditation to all film screenings on the Festival program and to special events organized for journalists.
7. More detailed information on Festival activities can be found on the Festival website, or in your press package. The broadcast or publication of any copyrighted Festival material should reference the official titles and the names of contributors, as listed in press documents.
Following the Festival, our press office would be very grateful to receive a copy of your published or broadcasted coverage of VOICES.
Thank you for your support and for your cooperation with these guidelines. We look forward to a successful Festival and hope you’ll enjoy working with us.